The Asset Protection Strategy protects you, your partner and your family by including:
- Your Wills – to make sure those you care most about will inherit your hard earned assets
- Family Trusts to hold & protect your property and assets when you pass away
- Trusts to receive & protect your life assurance, pension & death-in-service benefits when you pass away
- Powers of Attorney to ensure you have appointed who you would which to make decisions on your behalf when you are no longer able to
- Secure professional storage of all relevant documentation
In the process, you will appoint legal Guardians for your children under 18 and Trustees to help manage your affairs after you have gone, which will include access to professional Executors & Trustees and valuable future help with Probate and Estate Administration can be secured.
Free Estate Planning Guide
Learning how to protect your assets can feel like an overwhelming topic. Our free estate planning guide will help you to understand the process and how to get started.