The Asset Protection Strategy protects you, your partner and your family by including:
- Your Wills – to make sure those you care most about will inherit your hard earned assets
- Family Trusts to hold & protect your property and assets when you pass away
- Trusts to receive & protect your life assurance, pension & death-in-service benefits when you pass away
- Powers of Attorney to ensure you have appointed who you would wish to make decisions on your behalf when you are no longer able to
- Secure professional storage of all relevant documentation
In the process, you will appoint Executors & Trustees as well as legal Guardians for your children under 18. Your Trustees will manage your Trusts for your beneficiaries after you have gone, and your Executors duties include help with Probate and Estate Administration.
Free Estate Planning Guide
Learning how to protect your assets can feel like an overwhelming topic. Our free estate planning guide will help you to understand the process and how to get started.